Orchids and tropical flowers wallpaper
|Author||ITS on Mobile|
|Description||V1.4.4 : |
Now with Users sent pictures. You want to appear in the app? Send us your most beautiful pictures!
*** Diaporama feature: The Orchids Wallpaper application now let you display flowers as diaporama. Select all flowers or only the one you cherish, then select the turnover period (be it 1 min, 1 hour, 1 day or 1 week) and let the application work for you and change your wallpaper automatically***
You have flowers picts you'll like to see included in this application ? Symply email your picts at email@example.com and we will select, redesign and post to the community.
*** PIMP your palm with those beautifull wallpaper designed specifically for your Palm !!**
A 60+ collection of rare orchids and tropical flowers. Simply discover or insert as wallpaper.
Unbelievable range of natural colors and shape from several Orchid families:
- the georgeous “lady orchid” a tall graceful orchid, Orchis purpurea, with faintly scented purple-brown and green flowers with a pinkish or white lip
- the surprising “bee orchid”, originated from Europe, Ophrys apifera, whose flower resembles a bumble bee in shape and colour
- the “jewel orchids” - any of several delicate Asiatic orchids grown especially for their velvety leaves with metallic white or gold veining
- the “frog orchids”, having greenish flowers thought to resemble small frogs, esp Coeloglossum viride of calcareous turf.
- “spider orchid”, of the genus Ophrys, esp O. sphegodes, having a flower with yellow, green, or pink sepals and a broad brown velvety lip
And unique species such as:
- Insect eating Nepenthes orchidee carnivore
- the endangered bat orchids
- the hybrid leopard print orchid
Will you recognize them ?
|File Size||421.03 KB|
|Copyright||copyright 2010 Information Technology Services|
webOS Archive provides this listing under Fair Use provisions as a digital archive for historical purposes. If you have questions or comments, or to submit a take down request for IP you own the rights for, please email the curator.