|Description||iStayFit is a complete solution for tracking your exercises. The main goal of this application is to provide: |
a) An easy to use interface with a well designed workflow so that your focus is on the exercise;
b) A fully customizable software that can be geared towards YOUR needs and specific exercise requirements.
At this moment there is no other workout application in the App Catalog that provides the above two points as elegantly as this application.
Beginners can start by using the predefined exercises and follow the animated images and the instructions to get going.
Advanced users can define a new program and also define their own exercises (if it is not in the predefined set). This allows the flexibility of designing a very large range of programs.
There is much more information provided on our website that will help you understand the features of this application before you buy.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Design your own workout program
- Pick from a predefined set of 245 exercises or design your own exercise details.
- Predefined exercises provide full animation so that you can easily follow the movements for the right posture.
- Start a workout session and the application remembers your progress at all times.
-The program remembers the last rep/weight you used, last time you did this exercise and automatically selects that weight for you. This minimizes data entry even more.
- Ability to leave and come back and your workout progress reloaded right from where you were left off.
- Support for Cardio tracking
- Graph your history for any type of workout for a visual representation of your progress
- Add notes to your exercise
- Support for LB/KG and many other exercise types.
- At the end of the workout save to log
- Go through your logs by program or exercise and graph your progress.
|File Size||8836.26 KB|
|Copyright||Copyright 2009 Looti Inc.|
webOS Archive provides this listing under Fair Use provisions as a digital archive for historical purposes. If you have questions or comments, or to submit a take down request for IP you own the rights for, please email the curator.