Image Worker Pro
|Description||If you had problems uploading to yfrog.com you can now try mobypicture.com sharing.|
Enhance your photos and share them with your friends.
ImageWorker is a 100% local image processing app on WebOS. It doesn't depend on data connection coverage, it's fast and saves you bandwidth and therefore money.
* Zoom, Resize and Crop
* Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Saturation and AutoLevels
* Posterize, 8-bit filter, focus and Frames
* Project -> Save As, Print and YFrog upload
* Color -> B&W, Sepia, Vintage (Red, Green or Blue) and Channel selection
* Filters -> Blur, Sharp, Edge and Negative
* Resize -> 640, 800, 1200 pixel width
* flip horizontal and vertical
* Crop (mark region first)
* Red Eye removal (mark region first)
* Blacken out areas
* Image stamp
* Community functions (share image directly after saving or yfrog upload)
* Support for Facebook App, Twee, Bad Kitty, Spaz, Email and Message App
* Send your images to Pinterest after yfrog upload
* optionally parameter launch: write filename into file /media/internal/iworker_load.txt before launch
Load your photo, resize it to the necessary size, apply any enhancement you want (use back-swipe to undo the last step) and save it, print it or share it on yfrog (needs a free registration).
* grid layer
* grid layer
|File Size||1842.83 KB|
|Copyright||Copyright 2012 MetaViewSoft|
webOS Archive provides this listing under Fair Use provisions as a digital archive for historical purposes. If you have questions or comments, or to submit a take down request for IP you own the rights for, please email the curator.